CytoBrite Slide Oven
High capacity convection oven with superior temperature regulation and accuracy for overnight incubation of up to 60 FISH slides. Slides are uniformly heated to ± 0.5°C from set point eliminating slide-to-slide variability seen on older generation hybridizers. After denaturation, slides are transferred to the oven’s five pull-out drawers using 6-slide trays. Built-in temperature calibration system eliminates the cost of third party calibration required for CLIA compliance. Uses CytoBond Removable Coverslip Sealant that removes easily and cleanly in one piece post-hybridization.
When used with a CytoBrite Slide Incubation System to perform the denaturation step, multiple batches of slides can be incubated simultaneously; providing the equivalent of SIX ThermoBrite instruments at a fraction of the cost and bench space.
- Slides denatured with CytoBrite System then transferred to oven
- Slides uniformly heated; eliminates slide-to-slide variation
- Removable 6-slide trays speed transfers between instruments
- Slides incubated dry – No humidity chambers required
- Built-in temperature calibration eliminates CLIA certification cost