Automates processing of slides for FISH (fluorescence in situ hybridisation), FFPE pretreatment and karyotype analysis. Controls wash time, agitation, buffer temperatures and drying using an integrated centrifuge. Batches of 1 to 24 slides are processed using SciGene or user-defined protocols. Performs G-banding and pre and post-hybridisation processing of FFPE, bone marrow and blood samples for FISH. Can also be used with Agilent or Illumina microarrays with additional accessories.
• Locks-in FISH probe signal levels
• Day-to-day and run-to-run operation reliability
• Produces clean slides with low, uniform backgrounds
• “Load and go” walk-away automation
• Use for both FISH and CMA tests
• Simple temperature validation
• Compact design, fits in fume hood